The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My mini vacation is over. I was going to start eating healthy today. Then I smelled In-N-Out and I splurged. It was the first time I've been there since they came to Utah. For $5.12, it was a dang good burger. I guess I won't be to disappointed when they open up a mile down the street from me.
I did however run 2 miles. Let me tell, I literally think it was an act of God that I ran those 13 miles. Today was so hard. It was hot and I just didn't like it. I'm going to say it's from the junk food I've been eating, I'm still recovering, and it was hot. I need to get back in the habit of going in the morning before school. That really is my favorite time. It just needs to get lighter about 20 minutes earlier.

1 comment:

Mike and Timette said...

YOU are freaking AMAZING!!! You rock at anything and everything you do. Congrats on your Half, it truely is an acomplishment.