The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Saturday, April 10, 2010

OUCH!



Can you see the red? That is where it hurts.
This is day 2 of a very sore foot. Okay, so I might be a little stressed. See that ticker on the right? Yep! Me, too. I took a trip to one of my favorite stores, Salt Lake Running Co. I was hoping they could give me some advice and show me how to tie my shoes the correct way. They were helpful, unfortunately it hurts to wear shoes no matter what. They did ease my nerves that hopefully I'll be okay by next Saturday.
Fun times, fun times.
Ice is my best friend.

No comments: