First off, my foot is feeling better. It isn't red today. I can still feel a little pain but luckily I think I'll live. I will try to run on Tuesday.
Second, I am STOKED! Mentally, I am so excited for this half marathon. I can do it. I'm almost giddy with excitement. Of course, I'm a little emotional too. As I think about how far I've come. Which brings me to #3
Third, I'd like to thank my 2 co-workers, Meagan and Jill. They inspired me to start running. I still remember them talking about running and how they had run their 2 miles that day. Meagan even did my first 5K with me. Then Liza, Meagan and I did a 10K together. Thanks friends!!
2 comments:
Glad your foot is feeling better. Ryan just signed up! His words, "why am I running this again?" Somehow we need to find each other. I'd love to see you! I wish you all the luck and know you will do great!
That's too funny about him racing again. Right now, I'm tempted to sign up for another one. I'll have to tell you my bib # or something so we can find each other afterwards.
Post a Comment