The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still here

I'm still running. Not as fast and not as far. It's more so I can eat chocolate and it's a great stress relief. I want to run a 5K but haven't found one that suits my fancy.
I'm running the Red Rock Relay in September. 12 "Herriman Hotties"running 180-something miles between us. I can't wait.
I could blog about something else besides running. How about my sexy, single, sporty, new Mazda 3. I bet you were hoping I was talking about a man, huh? Ha, ha. Nope. No dating stories on the internet anymore for me.
Well, it was love at first sight.




I HEART MAZDA

1 comment:

Tina said...

Friend, you are so stinkin cute!