Yep, I'm doing it! I signed up to run/finish the Salt Lake Half Marathon. It is April 17, 2010. Running a marathon was on my bucket list, but I'm thinking I will be okay with a half. I'm asking myself, "What the freak are you thinking?" I need a challenge, something to work for. I tweaked a training schedule I found on the internet and have an official plan. Will it work? I sure in the heck hope it does. I've decided to blog about my training for a couple of reasons. I've seen other people do it. I think it will give me somewhere for me to vent, my own personal soapbox :). Some people might even find it interesting. Maybe it will be good for keeping me accountable and not giving up.
My disclaimer is...I don't pretend to know everything. I'm just running and sharing my thoughts.
1 comment:
Yay . . . I am so glad you are going to be sharing! I NEED some motivation. BAD! Love Ya!
Post a Comment