The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So I've decided that I absolutely hate working out at my clubhouse. I get so stinkin' bored! I'm working out and after about 7 minutes I want to stop. It takes all I can to run for 30 min inside. Outside, it's easy. I've tried to mix it up and do the bike or the elliptical. I so have A.D.D. I've tried just watching TV. I've tried watching TV and listening to my iPod, and just listening to my iPod. The only thing getting me to the clubhouse is all the crap I've eaten the last 3 days. It's going to be a long winter.

2 comments:

katie said...

girlie you can so do it. like my words of encouragement.

Theresa said...

Thanks Kaite! You're motivation helped me this morning. :)