So week 1 didn't quite turn out like I had it on paper. My bad. I did yoga again on Wednesday night. Are you supposed to be sore after yoga? I wouldn't think so, but I was. Thursday I took a somewhat therapeutic run OUTSIDE! Did the 2.5 miles. I was just happy to be outside. I didn't push myself too hard. Friday was a total rest day. My body was sore. I don't know if it was from yoga or the good run on Tuesday. Needless to say, I took the day off.
Today I had every intention of running 3 miles. But I went skating with my sisters and their kids instead. The place said that 15 laps = 1 mile. I'm pretty sure I did 45 laps. Does that count as 3 miles? Not really, but for today, yes! That's why this is called training. Better luck next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment