The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly wrap up

I figured I'd check in. I didn't do a long run this week. STUPID SNOW!!! I guess if I really wanted to, I could have made it work, but I didn't. I was confined to a treadmill, so I did a quick 3.1 miles. I did it at a 10 min pace. That made me pretty happy. I can't keep that up for 13 miles that's for sure.
It was a crazy, busy weekend. I'm grateful that I was able to even run. I don't know if I could have even done a 7 miler. I was exhausted. In reality, the snow saved me. Better luck next week. Bring on the 8 miles!! I need to run off all the girl scout cookies and other crap I ate today.

No comments: