The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!!!

One month till the big half! I know that a lot people run these things. But this is a bucket list for me. Something I never thought I'd do, or be able to do. I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time. My ultimate goal is to be able to run the whole thing. If I have to walk, I will survive. But I think that would be awesome, to run the whole thing, even if it's at 14 minutes a mile.
This week, I ran 4.5 miles Monday and today. The big 8 miles this Saturday. 8 miles is really close to 13.1.

No comments: