The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf
President Uchtdorf
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sprinkles
A little bit of sprinkles never hurt anything, right? Even when you're running. I went on a long run/walk to the Temple. I had to take advantage of a day off and the beautiful weather. Beautiful weather meaning, the snow is pretty much gone and I can see grass! I was well on my way, somewhere over in Daybreak when it started sprinkling. That gave me a little motivation to keep running and walk less. Luckily it never actually rained. I was worried though. Although I figured that the other 4 runners I passed were in the same boat as I. It actually felt good. A little cool off while I was out there. Maybe I should check the weather forecast next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
dang it, you got me excited, i thought you were talking about "sprinkles cupcakes" man, now i have to go make some. love ya girlie, keep on running, so excited for your 1/2 marathon. SO PROUD!!!!!
K friend, I love the new background. Amazing! Keep up the awesome work with training!!
Thanks friends. I need the motivation.
My friend Allison takes all the credit for designing my blog. I don't have the creativity.
Hey, Katie, got a facebook page yet???????
nope!!!!!oh i mean yes, but dang it i put the wrong name on it ha ha
Post a Comment