The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I love Christmas!


I love this time of year. It's just so glittery and bright. I sound like my mom.
Here is my Christmas tree. It's so pretty, I just stare at it. All thanks to Target. I bought the trim a tree in a box kit. A huge box that has ornaments, flowers, and ribbon.
All I had to do was look at the picture on the box and copy it. I'm not original. I couldn't have done the flowers or ribbon on my own. Now I just pretend that the tree is real and smells wonderful.

5 comments:

Allison said...

Your tree is beautiful! Will you come decorate mine?? Actually we don't have one yet . . . we are thinking we are going to have to get a really small tree and put it up on a table so Garrett can't get it!! I love that you can get a decorating kit at Target . . . I LOVE TARGET!!!
Get yourself a pine-scented candle or a pine-scented Glade plug in and you'll never know that you it isn't real! :) Love ya!!!

Tina said...

Oh I LOVE IT!! So pretty! Since we probably won't be putting up a tree this year, due to the move, I will copy this picture and place it on a wall in the house.

Theresa said...

Best thing about tree in a box, is that it was on clearance last year. So I got it a lot cheaper than I would ever pay.

Martha said...

Beautiful! I can't do bows and stuff like that! I have to decorate at work, and they are lucky I put green pine trees out!

katie said...

It looks so pretty. Can I just come over and buy yours, then it will save me the time of looking.