The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wicked

I GOT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







5 comments:

Tina said...

Sweet!! You will LOVE IT!! Seriously this play is one of my top 3. Les Mis, Aida, Wicked.

katie said...

where is it playing?????

Shana said...

If you need a date..... :o)

E Winzeler said...

I've heard it's amazing, I'm excited for you! Wahoo! I loved your post about the 30 things you're grateful for...I'm sure if Landon were to name the things he was grateful for, you'd be at the top of his list. Your tree looks beautiful! You look great and I absolutely love your new hair cut...very refreshing and classy!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

I tried buying tickets all morning that day with five employees on line and on the phone for three hours with no luck! What the heck! I am happy for you...wanna sell them? Seriously.