I've been meaning to blog about my fabulous and crazy diet. I've gotten a lot of second glances from people who have noticed but don't want to be rude and say anything. Here is a before and during picture.


The diet is called 1st Personal Diet. It's all online, no meetings to attend or weigh ins. You start with an initial blood test and then follow ups every 4 weeks. Based on your blood test results you are given a specific eating plan. A sample day might be: breakfast - yogurt and fruit shake or veggie omlette, lunch - chicken and veggies, dinner - steak and veggies. Fruits and crackers as snacks.
This diet is amazing. The only downside is I've had to get rid of all my clothes I love. Here the bags I donated to the D.I.

It feels good to be healthy again. It feels good to go into any store and buy something off the rack. I've spent too much money on clothes lately.
Thank you to everyone who has been supportive and understood when I refuse all the goodies. I'm not perfect all the time, but I have some darn cute clothes hanging in my closet that I can't wait to wear!
11 comments:
Well done T! Your lookin' great!!!
I am so proud of you! You look fantastic! I wish I had your will power. Keep up the great work!!! Love ya!
Man girlie, you look great. I remember when you were up here and you had just started this diet. I wish I had your willpower. I am so proud of you.
Awesome!! Congrats on the willpower. I have none.
OW OW!! Look at you sexy girlie!! Well done! You look incredible! How do you feel?
You look amazing! Way to go. Sure miss you guys!
Theresa,
Call me on my wife's cellphone, we need to catch up! 661-816-3128. I'm so glad you found our blog. You need to come see us next time you are in California.
Bryan Graves
Good On Ya'!
You look beautiful as always! I'm so impressed by your will power...sorry I'm not one of those understanding supportive ones :), you always need a temptation to become even stronger, so just leave it to me to tempt you! I really am so impressed, you look great!
You look so, so, so, so Good! How long did it take?
You inspire me!
Post a Comment