The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Tag

The rules: Answer the following questions with one word answers (I couldn't keep it to one word, sorry) and pass it on to seven others.
Here are the questions:

1. Where is your cell phone? On the table
2. Where is your significant other? I ask that question ALL the time.
3. Your hair color? Right now… reddish brown
4. Your mother? Trudged through Europe for me
5. Your father? Hunting somewhere in Montanna
6. Your favorite thing? What I can’t have
7. Your dream last night? Lots of them, crazy ones too. (I took Advil PM)
8. Your dream/goal? Too many… To life with no regrets
9. The room you're in? Dining room
10. Your hobby? Surfing the web
11. Your fear? Scary movies coming true
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Somewhere warm
13. Where were you last night? Babysitting a very cute little girl
14. What you're not? Rich
15. One of your wish-list items? Credit card paid off
16. Where you grew up? Chino
17. The last thing you did? Ate yummy apples
18. What are you wearing? Long sleeves, sweats, sockies. All black, hmm
19. Your TV? Background noise
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? MacBook Pro 17 inch ☺
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? often
24. Your car? Cutest Mazda 3 ever. Zoom, Zoom
25. Something you're not wearing? Too many hats
26. Favorite store? Sephora (see #14, 15)
27. Your summer? Too SHORT
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight watching SNL
31. Last time you cried? Today when I read Marque’s facebook

I tag anyone who needs something to post.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Ah.. I should go back and change my answers to mine. Cute!

E Winzeler said...

Well, from a sunbeam's mommy, I have to say...you are an absolutely amazing, loving, patient, kind, comforting, lovable teacher. Landon LOVES going to his "little class"...not the "big one" (where I am:)). I hope you know how much you're loved by these little ones, you are talked about and prayed for by Landon more than you will ever know. He thinks the world of you and lights up when he sees you each week. Thank you for loving him and being so wonderful to him.