The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Monday, June 20, 2011

Central Park

What I loved about running in Central Park...
1. It's a gorgeous park.
2. All the runners! I felt like I was in a race, there were so many people. It helped me keep a great pace.
3. That I was doing two things I love, running and being in New York.
4. The very nice person who took my picture.



You can't really see that I'm wearing my "Salt Lake Running Co." shirt. Across from the park, there is a New York Running Co. store. I really wanted to get a picture of me with this shirt in that store. Unfortunately, they weren't opened yet.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I am so jealous of you right now. I hope you know that.

Tina said...

You did it!!! contented and jealous sighing right now. You go girl!!