The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Upside...

The upside of, once again, being on a hiatus from dating is
1) I get to eat like crap for 2 days.
2) I start training like heck for the next racing event.
3) I update my blog about said training.

I've been training for the Red Rock Relay in September. I just finished 2 out of 3 runs within in 24 hours. I ran this morning, tonight, and will go again in the morning. No worries, it's just for 25-30 minutes each time. I loved running at night because it was a nice way to relax and wind down from the day. I did not like it because it's still too stinking hot.

No comments: