So I'm thinking of making my blog private. For one reason only...so I can go on about the crazy guys that are out there. I don't care who reads my blog, even if you are a friend of a friend or a distant, long lost friend. I just want to have control over who is reading about the crazies. Plus if it's private, I feel I can say whatever I want. If you choose to get offended, well you didn't have to come. So let me know what you think because I have a really good story just waiting to be told.
Short story...Online dating. Yes, I'm doing it. Why do guys think that just because you give them your phone number that means you are willing to be their free therapist. And they say they are over their ex-wife but yet the first time you talk to them, that is all they talk about. I can not believe that people will tell random strangers what people have told me. Yet, here I am, telling all of you blogstalkers. But you can click and go away.
I think I will stick with the path I'm on and see where it takes me, because it's definitely not greener on the other side.
7 comments:
Go private. I'll still read your blog. I want to hear about the crazies.
married, three kids, enough said... always need a great crazy dating story. I so want to go private also. Do it.
Hi, I'm one of Alison's friends in Idaho. I would love to still be able to read your blog. My blog is theatienza6.blotspot.com.
Uhh yeah go private, I would still read! I WANT STORIES WOMAN!! Wow, that is sounding like I am shouting.. I am not.. just excited to hear the stories. :)
all about the privacy! make sure i'm included! s_wob@yahoo.com
I need some stories!!! GO PRIVATE!!!!
You know my feel on it all...I've gone private. But make sure I can hear all your crazies!!!
Post a Comment