The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Temple...

Here's my pretty picture I bought at the Herriman Days Carnival. It's beautiful. If you notice it has a the Christus to the left. (Thanks Allison for the inspirational quote. I copied your Logan picture.) It's framed up on my wall.


Have I mentioned that I love this Temple. I went running this morning just as the sun was coming up over the mountains. The sky was pink and the temple was still lit up in the foreground. Breathtaking, I say.
The other night I went and walked around it. There is something about how it is lit up. It sparkles. I just wanted to stare at it for hours, I probably could have to. It just represents peace in my life.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful friend! I love when I drive home from work (when I do have to go in) and being able to see 3 temples in the 1/2 hour drive home. Seriously (not to sound CHEESY!!) so blessed!

katie said...

That picture is very pretty. I love the saying that goes with it. We keep missing eachother. I'll try and call again.