The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Thursday, May 14, 2009

April/May

Wow! I've been really bad at blogging. I was super busy in April and now in May, I'm just too lazy. Here's a recap...
My nieces came to visit. I love those girls. We had fun just hanging out.
For my grandma's 91st birthday, my mom, sisters, and I took her downtown to stay the night. We stayed at The Grand America in a suite. It was sweet!! We had our tea, went shopping, and ate at Spaghetti Factory.












It was fun to spend time with my family.
With one sister, I went to a concert for the first time in a long time. We saw Kate Voegele at In The Venue. If you don't know who she is, find her on iTunes. She is amazing. Plus she is on One Tree Hill and that is my favorite show. It was fun to stay up past our bedtime.
Then with my other sister and my mom, I went to Wicked. LOVED IT!!!! I've read the book and knew the music so it made it better for me. I just get into shows like this. They are so powerful to me.

No comments: