The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Modbe Party

I am having a Modbe Party next Tuesday, April 21st. Let me tell you about these bathing suits. I love them. They are comfortable and SUPPORTIVE, if you know what I mean. If you try one on, you will absolutely love them. I couldn't pick which ones I wanted so I'm hosting a party. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. I tried on some of the other clothes and loved them too. I heard the jeans are fabulous.
It is open house style from 6:30-8:30. You come, look, try on, buy something, have a snack, and leave. No spills to sit and listen to. I just barely got invites sent out today. So if you don't get it in time or don't get one, here is your official invite. If you live far away, like Logan, I figured you could check out the website and order online :). The website is https://www.modbeclothing.com/sharon When checking out, my party number is 2005. These are just some of my favorites.

1 comment:

katie said...

I keep hearing people talk about these parties. I was invited to one last week, but was not able to go,(YW went a little too long). I heard the bathing suits are great and soooo cute. Wouldn't you love to see me model one right now. I would look soooo hot 25 weeks preggo. But hey I hear the beach house is ready. Hopefully by then I will be also. But man, I don't know if I want to go to the beach with you women, your what hot beach babe.