The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf
President Uchtdorf
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Oquirrh Temple
The Oquirrh Temple was lit up tonight. The lights on the Angel Moroni and everything. I love it. It was so beautiful. I was driving home from my parents and saw it through the fog. Of course I started crying. We are so blessed to be so close. I had to drive by it. I wasn't the only one. There were a few cars stopping to look. The cop car in the parking lot made me chuckle. I took pictures on my phone but can't get the bluetooth to work, sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the new background! It's so springy!!! Oh, I am so excited that you have a temple in your backyard! I can just see you crying tears of "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" when you saw it! I love ya!
Oh I would have done the same. I agree we are totally blessed to be close to so many. It is amazing and so rare... I drive by 3 temples on my commute to work. Where some people will travel 3 days just to go to one.
Post a Comment