The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Here we go

Okay, girls (since most of you who read this are girls), here is another question.
WHY? It's not the "Why do I get these trials and others don't?" why. I'm good with that, for the most part, well, at least today.
I'm doing the whole online dating thing, which I could post daily about those adventures, but I don't want to put my whole life out there for random strangers.
ANYWHO, Why is it that the creepy, old guys are the ones who are bookmarking my profile and putting it in their favorites folder? That is NOT how this is supposed to go, right? NO, NO, NO! I just shake my head and laugh. I still have a good attitude about it. Talk to me in a couple months, it could be different.
Just had to vent a little. I hope you enjoyed my run-on sentences. Have a great day and go hug your significant other right now!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Oh, Theresa . . . I know someone who I want to set you up with. His parents live here in Hailey . . . LOVE THEM TO DEATH . . . he lives in Provo. I think he's 30 . . . he is super cute and just a good guy!! What do you think??? I could talk to his mom at church tomorrow and get a hook-up going!! (Don't you just hate it when people say "I have someone I want to set you up with!") Hey, you NEVER know!!! Oh, his name is Zack!

Theresa said...

Will he move me to Hailey so I can live across the street from you?

katie said...

I want to hear about the adventures. I really need to call you.

Tina said...

Ahh.. I need to get updates! I am so sad I missed Saturday. :( We will need to catch up though!

Martha said...

Oh, the old men bookmarking you. I have a friend in her 60's and she said the 80 year old men were bookmarking her. Just think of yourself as the pretty young thing. I know that doesn't help, but the old men won't stop bookmarking you. You are hot! Have you seen yourself?