The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Monday, February 16, 2009

Why?

A year ago, I would ask myself, "Why is it that when you find a cute shirt, all they have is small and medium?" NO XXL or XL. Well, now there are plenty of XL shirts, and of course smalls, but not the size I need. Why? Never the size you need. I just giggled to myself at the irony. Oh well, it kept me from spending money.

3 comments:

Allison said...

That is my favorite question . . .

Martha said...

Awesome irony. I would love to ask that question.

E Winzeler said...

I am amazed at how well you have stuck to your weight loss plan...you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I just read your previous post and I am so happy you're in to the pant size you've wanted for so long, that's reason enough to celebrate! You have incredible self control woman, I'm totally impressed! You really truly look wonderful and I couldn't be more happy for you! Good Job Lady!