

I was laughing so hard, it was so much fun. Jen is like a ballerina on skates. Beautiful but makes us sick just watching her glide across the floor. I'm looking for the side wall, which they don't have. After about 15 minutes, I got the hang of it. I could even turn without freaking out. I can't do the spins or use the rubber brakes on your toes, but I did pretty good. We were the only ones there which also made it more fun. There was a family there for a little while who had a speed racer 2 year old. Problem with that is, he's not paying attention and my inability to stop made for a few close calls. My sister protected him from getting clobbered by me. It was fun to hang out with the sisters.
Here are some pictures. Sorry they are blurry, that's what you get with a cheap camera phone.

Taking a break watching a Taylor Swift video on the big screen.

Deb skating. See, no one on the floor. That's my kind of skating.

Jen, the ballerina on wheels.

4 comments:
AHHHHHH! Way fun. I bet you guys had a blast. Man, it even looks like Skateway. Those were the days.
OH MY! Theresa, how fun! Classic Skating was my hang out growing up. I would be the one hugging the wall if I were to try it again.
I love that you get to do fun things with your sisters like that??? Did you ever imagine in a million years that your whole family would be calling Utah home???
I miss the Skateway!
Post a Comment