The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Monday, July 28, 2008

1st Day Jitters

I survived the first day of school (I was the teacher, not the student). I was nervous, anxious, and excited to meet my new class. Now I am just excited for this next year. They are soooo cute. We are going to have fun. One girl said "Miss Obrey, you're way too hyper." :) Needless to say there was a lot of information I had to give them.

1 comment:

annalisa said...

I forgot to tell you that Jayden read your note and pretended to be offended and try to rip it up that you said he was cute. But he is!
And when we stop by your class Madi's eyes got huge and wouldn't even wave back to me. She's Alexis' best friend and she is cute too.
Next year you're going to have handle my track request and get good luck all over it for me.