The scriptures tell us there must be opposition in all things, for without it we could not discern the sweet from the bitter. Would the marathon runner feel the triumph of finishing the race had she not felt the pain of the hours of pushing against her limits?
President Uchtdorf

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've joined the blogging world!!

With a lot of pushing I have finally joined the blog world. I expect to be getting an email saying others have created their own blogs now.
I have loved reading blogs from people I haven't talked to in a while. Now I think we will probably call even less because we are just reading about each other's lives online.
Technology is awesome. In the last week I have chatted with people from New York, LA, Africa, and Australia. I have reconnected with old neighbors that I played with when I was little, which was a very long time ago. Now I just need to find all my old roommates.

4 comments:

katie said...

I can't believe you did it. Now I feel even more pressure. Thanks, didn't need anymore of that. You rock, I like your title. I guess I better get busy.

Tina said...

Welcome dear friend! I am still trying to figure mine out and how to upload pictures and such.. hey where or how did you find the template! LOVE IT.

Martha said...

Welcome, welcome!!!

Shana said...

Here's one of your roomies! Welcome to the world of blogging. We've had one for about a year.... you should check it out. Email me and tell me how things are!