When I turned 36 last year, I had a feeling it would be a good year. Of course, I had hoped it would be because I would find a husband. But alas, here I am, still single. It has been an AMAZING year as far as my running "career." With all my heart and with all my soul, I am thankful for every single mile I have been able to run. I can't explain why it is so important to me. Maybe, it's from being overweight for so long and wanting to run so bad. Maybe it's what fills the void of children. I'm sure there are moms who have those moments when they thank God for that precious child. I literally thank God for every mile I can run. I know there are people who inspire me and I know that I am able to inspire others.
Here's the Christmas tree before I put the real ornaments on. Three (of the four) medals are from this year. A half-marathon, a relay race, and a marathon. Not bad, not bad at all!

No comments:
Post a Comment